terms & conditions
Business & Design Survey competition terms & conditions
1. Promotion commences Thursday 6/2/2020 and ends 11.59pm Friday 28/2/2020.
2. Entry is open to Australian residents only. Only one (1) entry per individual will be accepted.
3. One (1) winner will be drawn at random. Winner will be notified via the Powdermonkey Design Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/powdermonkeydesign/
4. To enter participants must complete and lodge a Business & Design Survey, and include a valid email address.
5. The prize is $200 worth of graphic design services from Powdermonkey Design. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
6. The prize is to be redeemed before Wednesday 1/7/2020. Work will be scheduled at Powdermonkey Design’s discretion. The scope of work will be agreed upon by the winner and Powdermonkey Design before work commences, with any extra work, stock images or other third party expenses beyond the agreed scope to be at the winner’s expense.
7. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
Shop terms & conditions
I sell customised digital downloads, no physical items will be sent. Print-ready artwork will be provided for you to send to the printer of your choice (or print at home).
I am more than happy to create bespoke orders – just get in touch!
Please also drop me a line if you would like one of my existing designs re-sized to suit a different format.
Returns and exchanges
Because I only sell digital downloads I am unable to provide returns or exchanges, but please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Payment must be finalised before printable files are released.
Due to the inherent differences between printers inks and colours rendered on a monitor, colours are to be taken as a guide only and may vary from the final printed work. Please liaise with your printer to ensure colours are printed as closely as possible to your desired colour palette.
Proofing & approval
I ask that you please check your proof carefully before approving it. Whilst every effort is made to ensure artwork is free of errors, it is the client’s responsibility to check that spelling, grammar, punctuation, layout and content are accurate before giving approval. The client is responsible for any errors in work they have approved, including any cost associated with rectifying those errors.
All designs remain the property of Powdermonkey Design, and are not to be on-sold, incorporated in to new work or otherwise distributed.
When purchasing a customisable design, please provide details of the wording you would like customised, and I will send you a proof within 1 business day. Print-ready artwork will be sent within 1 business day of final approval being received and payment finalised.A maximum of 1 round of amendments is included in the price of your digital artwork. Any further changes or amendments may incur an extra artwork fee. Prices include customisation of wording and colours only, however if you wish to have graphics moved or resized in any way, please get in touch and request a bespoke order. Please also drop me a line if you would like one of my existing designs re-sized to suit a different format.